By Choice a Behavioural Coach
Alumnus IIM Calcutta. Results certified coach accredited with Intl.
Coach Federation. Coached more than 5000 professional in India
and Abroad across industries. Author – Tonic for Great Life
- Executive Program in Global Business Mgmt. (Executive MBA -14 months) from IIM Calcutta
- Dip. T&D from ISTD New Delhi
- Post Graduate Program in Social Entrepreneurship Mgmt.(PGPSEM-1 yr) from SIES College, Navi Mumbai.
- Science graduate with an MBA
- Certified Image Consultant
- Certified Trainer from Australian Inst. Of Mgmt, Western Australia by Jene Howell. 2012
- Results Certified Coach, Australia, accredited with Intl. Coach Federation (ICF). 2008
- L & D Manager from Carlton Advance Mgmt Institute done by Middle Earth Consultants India.
- Master Trainer on Petroleum Retail Store Operations by Reliance Ind. Ltd & Flying J, USA. 2004
- Learnt from Hubbard College of Administration (Scientology & Dianetics) on Learn to Learn, Communication and Goal Setting. 2006
- A Certified Psychometrician by Dr. C.N. Daftuar. 2012
Organizations and the roles
- In 1994 he started his career in hospitality sector with Ambassador Group of Hotels as Sales & Mktg. Executive. Later was Store Manager with Dominos Pizza for year at Aurangabad and City Manager Café Coffee Day for three years at Pune & Mumbai.
- Entered training Industry in 2004 where he was with Reliance Industries Ltd. & NIS Sparta as a Master Trainer imparting training to various roles like Fuel-Court Staff, Store Managers, Area Managers, Trainers, Dealers etc.
- Commissioned three training centres and set up the dept of T&D at The Loot as Head (AGM) of T&D. Based at Mumbai.
- Sr. Manager – L & D at Videocon Ind. Ltd., reporting to COO, where he initiated a Tele-Coaching Concept thru Call Centre, E-learning Solutions & Field Coaching aside the regular structured trainings. Based at Aurangabad
- He was VP with Eternale Learning (Enable In) based at Mumbai where he coordinated and delivered programs at Intl Platform as well;
- Got certificate of appreciation from Director, VTC, Govt. of Afghanistan for coordinating the Intl Program of Faculty Members of VTC, under the Ministry of Energy & Water for 22 days on “Developing the Faculty Members as Facilitative Leaders’ from 2nd Feb to 23rd Feb 2010.
Passion & Performance…
Thus from 2004 he has evolved as a corporate trainer in Business Processes & Behavioural Skills like Self Motivation, Teaming, Leadership, Time/Change/Stress Mgmt., Creativity & Problem Solving, Communication, Customer Centricity, Facilitation/Trainer Skills, Emotional Intelligence and Multiple Intelligence. Psychometric Analysis like 16 PF, FIRO-B, DTAW (similar to MBTI), EQit
In order to get the holistic knowledge he explores various dimensions be it Human Psychology, Philosophy, Spirituality, Modern Mgmt., Sciences etc. Since 1997 he is a Vipassana Meditator and for last few years as a Reiki Master, Poet & Writer – articles got published on human behaviour by T&M magazine, Hospitality Express (Indian Express Group) and Lokmat Times. An aspiring Social Entrepreneur… contributing to the youth of Maharashtra especially Aurangabad on ‘Campus to Corporate’ modules as a friend, philosopher & guide.
Register For Training
Kiran Kurwade is an International Soft Skills Trainer, Motivational Speaker & Writer.